Thursday 2 August 2018

The Truth.

                            

Jesus said, "'I came into this world to testify to the truth.'"  John 18:37 (NRSV)  And, "'But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.'"  John 8:45 (NRSV)

I have discovered a Satanic conspiracy centered in popular rock music.

But you do not believe me.

I am committed, however, to the truth.

Inconvenient and dangerous as that may be.

I am vindicated by my experience and I am justified by God.

So don't discard what I say.

It is the absolute truth.


[Scripture quotations (marked NRSV) are taken from the New Revised Standard Version Bible, copyright © 1989 by the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A., and are used by permission.  All rights reserved.]

Photo Credit: Ishva014 Flickr via Compfight cc

No comments:

Post a Comment