Saturday 11 July 2015

My Message.


What is my message to young gays and lesbians?

What young gays and lesbians need to know is that there is nothing wrong with them.
They are not lame or sick, they are acceptable to God, and they will enter heaven when they die.

My experience of the Divine has taught me that everyone else is wrong and we are right to think that our sexuality is O.K..

The message that young gays and lesbians hear from the media is uncompromisingly negative.
They are told that God rejects them and that they will go to hell.
They are told that they are lame and that they are sick.

A constant diet of negativity is very bad for your self-esteem, let alone your pride.

So my message to young gays and lesbians is that God loves you as you are and you should not let anyone tell you otherwise.


Photo Credit: Michael Taggart Photography via Compfight cc

No comments:

Post a Comment